Posted by : Unknown Monday, January 07, 2013

Not too long ago, I publicly admitted my thinking is skewed from the norm.  Since then, I've been thinking about the implications of being different.

Always one to prefer the bad news first so as to end on a sweet note, the downside to being different:  People fear what they don't understand.  And unfortunately, fear often manifests itself in attempts to destroy the source of fear. So although I try to live my life in light, I spend a lot of time combatting negativity provided by those who don't understand.

The upside is, those who get me legitimately get me.  This means, I'm surrounded by a small, but loyal group of friends.  They think I'm weird as shyt too, but I never have to wonder where they stand.  And I reciprocate the gesture. 

Nothing need more be said.  It'd be easier to go with the grain, but the payoff isn't as great.

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -