Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 30, 2014

It feels weird saying because I'm such a spring/summer person, but we're actually going into one of my favorite times of the year - holiday season.  For me, it starts with Halloween.  I feel like despite its dark disposition, it still has the ability to bring friends together for happy times.


This year, I had a small, Halloween-themed football get together with my girls on Monday for the Redskins vs. Cowboys game. 


I had a lot of fun pulling this together, because as many of you may remember, I'm pretty festive.  Here are some of the decorations:






And of course, as the new girl in the crew, Nellie decided she had to be the center of attention.



So as you can probably tell, we had a lot of fun made even better by the fact that the Redskins finally beat the Cowboys :-)  I definitely look forward to happy times like this to combat the routine of everyday life.

~ With ♥ from Halima

What are you doing for Halloween?  What are some things you do to make special occasions special?

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -