Posted by : Unknown Monday, July 08, 2013

In an ongoing effort to reduce stress, I decided to finish knitting a project I picked up about four years ago -a light summer sweater.  Seems like I'm okay as long as my hands are busy :-)

Anyway below are photos of the back of the sweater when I started it and after I completed it. Haven't done any blocking or weaving in loose ends, so it's in very raw form.

I've moved on to start working on the front already. It's much the same as the back -worked in stockinette stitch. The only difference between the front and back is the collar will be lower.

The completed sweater will have sleeves and a slightly ruffled collar. I'll try to remember to post pics along the way.

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -