Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Okay, so my posts this year have admittedly been pretty somber. The last one was therapeutic, but especially hard to publish.  And for the past couple of months, I've been writing a post of similar emotional nature. Guess I'm not ready to address its subject because every time I sit down to work on it, I catch a severe case of writer's block.

So, to lighten the mood and let myself off the hook from the unfinished post, I'm going to show off the photography skills I've been working on by posting pics I took at Christmas.

The first also shows off my Christmas tree decorating skills.  The challenge in capturing this photo was lighting.   After about five attempts, I got the settings on my camera right so I could crisply capture the tree lights and fireplace. 




My parents got an espresso machine for Christmas, so not only did I have a ball learning how to make cappuccinos, but I also had the opportunity to work on focusing on an object while blurring the background.


And last but not least, this photo shows of my mad table setting skills and also gave me the chance to work on capturing photos in the correct light so the colors are accurate.

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -