Posted by : Unknown Monday, January 06, 2014

Happy New Year!! I think it's fitting that my first post of 2014 be about my first dream of the year.

On New Year's morning, I had a dream I was back at my grandparents' home with my entire family. I was sitting on my cousin's lap when the most unique bird I'd ever seen appeared from nowhere. It was almost completely gray, but its face had an intricate, baby blue, swirl design. Also, its tail feathers were unique in that three segments made up the shape of a fan, but the middle piece was shorter while the two outside sections were taller. This is one of those times when I wish I could draw so I could try to capture and share how beautiful this bird was. Anyway, right when the bird landed in my hand, I woke up.

As you can probably imagine, in looking into the meaning of birds in dreams, I came across many different interpretations. The overarching theme is that they are either the carriers of news or they represent goals and aspirations. In both instances, the intent of the bird is based on its beauty and manner. Because my bird was both beautiful and peaceful, it would imply a good omen. And because it was the first dream of 2014, I'm taking it to mean prayers will be answered in a couple different areas of my life this year.

Here's to a very prosperous New Year.

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -