Posted by : Unknown Monday, April 13, 2015

This past weekend was my birthday weekend.  So, I didn't get to make the post I was planning, but I did get to speak and spend time with so many loved ones, I'm still on cloud 9.

I promise I'll have the other post within the next two weeks.  But even with all the celebrating, did get a chance to work  on my skirt, so I'll just give an update on that.

I found out the interface material I talked about in my last post was sew-in and Mimi G called for a iron fusible.  So, I had to make another trip to the fabric store, for a different kind of interfacing. Luckily this trip didn't take three hours lol

I sewed the panels of the skirt together with no problem.


And although I was a little intimidated by inserting the zipper, I did okay.


I started piecing together the lining too.  The pattern didn't call for this step, but this is something Mimi G added to the project.  I think it's a good idea to give the skirt a more finished look, plus it's great experience.


So I guess that's about it.  Check out my Facebook page for updates on my upcoming craft room project.

Until next time,

~With ♥ from Halima

www.facebook.com/hklivity   www.instagram.com/midnytebloom   twitter.com/midnytebloom







- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -