Posted by : Unknown Monday, March 23, 2015

In last week's post, The Universe Speaks: Part I, I told you all about how I was finally able to relax in this life by embracing my faith.  And how I felt confirmed in this belief because of a Facebook post on my newsfeed with a Bible verse that spoke about peace coming through faith.  But I didn't tell you about my second encounter with that still, small [online] voice.

A couple of days after the scripture came across my Facebook feed, I was reading an unrelated Huffington Post article which led me to my new favorite YouTube channel, Soul Pancake.  It's made up of scientific studies on positivity whose findings are demonstrated in life situations.

One of the first videos that showed up on the page with this one titled What's Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals? The video talks about how when most people are asked to give a reason why they don't follow their dream, one of the top responses is, "fear."

 
 
I knew I was on to something when I combined my recent acknowledgment that fear and doubt are a problem in my life with one of the featured people in the video saying this:
 
"You have two choices: you have fear and you have faith"
Serendipity much?? 

So basically I'm back to that scary place I was about three years ago, trying to let go of the fear of  not being in control of everything.  But this time, instead of trying to fabricate a sense of newfound freedom by enjoying the ride, I've filled the void left by fear with faith.

~ With ♥ from Halima

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -