Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 05, 2005

Okay, so it's been a long time but I've made it back to the web. This is my first real experience with blogging but I presume that I'm just supposed to be recording my feelings. Right now I'm a little upset about the Katrina disaster. I wholeheartedly agree with Kanye West's statement. I know you're not supposed to question God but there's nothing that says I can't come up with my own hypothesis about why this may have happened. The true colors of those running our country have been revealed through all of this. I read somewhere that what happens to a nation is a direct effect of its leadership. This disaster shows that America is not immune to the pain that the rest of the world deals with on the regular.

- Copyright © LIVity - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -